Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
How to check Jio-Fi Balance
JioFi users may wonder that how they can check their dongle data balance. If you’re a new user who is looking for a JioFi data balance, then you must read this Article. We will be discussing two methods of checking your JioFi balance online.
JioFi users have two options to check their dongle data balance: through the MyJio app for their smartphones or via the official website. You will be able to enjoy uninterrupted JioFi services by keeping track of your JioFi data and you won’t miss a top-up when it is due. This is how you can check your JioFi dongle balance online.
If you regularly check your JioFi data balance that means you are aware of your data usage, and can top-up when you reach the limit. JioFi users have two options to check their data balance online. You can check your balance online via the MyJio app, or through the Jio official website. We will now take a look at both the steps and how they work.
- Through the website for Laptop/Desktop
- Through MyJio app
Table of contents
How do I check the JioFi data balance on my laptop?
- Go to the official Jio website and click on ‘Sign In’ in the top right corner
- Log in to your Jio account with your credentials or OTP
- The Reliance Jio balance will be visible at the top
- Scroll down to verify the Jio plan validity
- To check the expiry date, click on “My Plans”.
How to check the JioFi Dongle Balance using the MyJio App
- Download the MyJio App in your Smartphone from the App Store or Play Store
- ID and password are required to log in to Jio’s account along with OTP Verification
- The balance will be visible on the top
- If the balance is not showing, swipe up to the right from the left edge.
- Now you should be able see the JioFi validity and data usage plan
- To check the validity and eligibility of your Jio Prime membership, click on “My Plans”.
MyJio app allows you to easily check your JioFi data usage. The balance and usage are displayed right on your home screen. You can also use mobile data to recharge your JioFi number if your JioFi account has run out of balance.
How do I check my JioFi number?
Option 1: Using MyJio App
Login to MyJio App with your Jio ID and Password. You can see your Jio Number at top of the screen
Option 2: Sending SMS
By sending SMS like this
SMS Jio <IMEI> to 199 from any Jio number
Note: If you wish to send SMS from any Non-Jio number, send the SMS to 7021799999
An SMS will be sent to you containing the Jio number and the specified IMEI.
SMS Jio: 123456789123456 to 199 or 7021799999
Note: Open the battery compartment to see your JioFi IMEI. You can also find it on your original JioFi box.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to check JioFi data balance, login visit Jio official website, on top of the website you will see a Sign In button, once you will click on that button sign in to your account and thereby you can check the data balance displayed on the screen.
Download My Jio App from the play store and sign in using the OTP method. Once you are in you can see your data balance, plan, and validity in one place.
To check your JioFi ID/Number, type <IMEI> from any Jio number and send it to 199.